What to know:
- The All-Sports Passes are good for all regular season BHS and BMS home games, concerts, and plays. As the MAC conference has recently announced a minimum $5 entry fee for all sports at all high school grade levels, the Passes are a great value and convenience!
- Buying an All-Sports Pass is the only way to get RESERVED season ticket seats and parking for all five home football games in our state-of-the-art Touvelle Stadium!
- 100% of the proceeds from your purchase of an All-Sports Pass goes directly toward equipment, uniforms, tournament entry fees, transportation costs, official and referee costs, and travel costs (meals and hotels) for state playoff appearances. Buying an All-Sports Pass is one of the best ways to support our student athletes and allow them to compete at the level of excellence we’ve come to expect for the Bulldog Nation!
What to do (and when to do them):
- Go to www.ticketracker.com to buy your All-Sports Passes, or return the paper application to the Boosters. Check out our new CHAMPIONSHIP CIRCLE level of giving and learn about great add-ons, like VIP Parking and the ever-popular Grandparent Passes. Available now!
- Select your reserved football seats, and be the first to shop the new Bulldog apparel at TICKET PICKUP, Saturday, August 15, 2015, at 8:00 a.m. in the BHS gymnasium.
Questions? Call Bill Klutho (309.230.5508). We’re here to help and appreciate your support of the Bulldogs!
Get involved. Stay involved. Boost a Bulldog!
Follow us on Twitter @BettBoosters and on Facebook at Bettendorf Boosters.
Again this year, we are streamlining the process for offering the Booster All-Sports pass by using one website, Ticketracker.com, to sign up, collect the money, and send out the Bettendorf All-Sports Pass cards. For assistance in this process, please read the FAQ below.
Remember, Booster Club All-Sports Passes are one of the four major fundraisers of the Booster Club. It’s a great value (admitting you into more than 150 sporting events!) and 100% of the cost supports Bettendorf High School and Bettendorf Middle School athletics!
FAQ for buying All-Sports Pass
Q - Who can buy an All-Sport Pass?
A - The All-Sports Pass can be purchased by anyone wanting access, all year long, to all home sporting events. (Away events, Districts events, and State events are not included.) Basically, any regular home Bettendorf sporting event.
Q - Who sells the All-Sports Pass?
A - The Bettendorf Athletic Boosters will sell the pass using Ticketracker.com, the same vendor the District athletics office uses for athletic events gate management.
Q - What information will the Ticketracker.com site want?
A - You will select a All-Sports Pass package using an online shopping cart. Ticketracker will ask you to create an account, including mailing address because your All-Sports Pass(es) will be mailed directly to you.
Q - If I had a All-Sport pass last year, can I use/renew my old card?
A – Yes, please save your old cards!
Q - If my student had an activites pass last year, can I buy that on Ticketracker?
A - The Booster Club is only authorized to sell adult All-Sport passes. Student passes can be purchased the same way they have in the past, through the school activities office, or Payschools.
Q - What can the pass be used for?
A - All regular home athletic events in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer (excluding Regional, District and State events) and Fine Art events (except musicals.)
Q - Can I walk into the High School and buy a All-Sports pass?
A - No, the passes are only sold online at the Ticketracker.com, Bettendorf High School - Athletic Booster Store. Click the LINK below, to enter directly into the store.
In the alternative, you can print a paper brochure and mail in your order for the Passes.
Q - When can I buy my passes and how long are they good for?
A – Available now, the Ticketracker site will be selling All-Sport passes for the 2016-2017 seasons. The passes are good all year long.
Q - How long until my pass is mailed to me?
A - Ticketracker will mail out All-Sport passes 7-10 days after purchase.
Q - If I want reserved football seats, when can I select them?
A - Similar to past years, there will be a selection day, Saturday, August 15, when seats can be selected. There will be four different priority groups. The priority group associated with each package is listed online. If you cannot attend this “Selection Saturday” event, stop by the Booster Club table at the Touvelle Stadium entrance at Fall Kick-off or at one of the first two home football games to choose your reserved seats.
Q - Where will I pick up the VIP parking pass?
A - If you purchased a VIP parking pass, distribution will begin during the August 15th “Selection Saturday” event and will also be available at Fall Kick-off and first two home fotball games. (Remember though, your All-Sports passes will be mailed directly to your address.
Q - If I have questions about the packages - who can help me?
A - Any Athletic Booster official can help. Email addresses of the Booster officers can be found on our website (http://www.bulldogboosters.org) or you can call Membership Chair Bill Klutho at 563-514-5605.